Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Start

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!

Hey guys! whats up? hows it going? well as of for me, everything has been going pretty well. I passed all my courses last semester....got a great boy by my side =) I think im gonna start posting some personal pictures. I want to make this blog more personal. Anyways, for my new years resolution, I PROMISE im going to update my blog at least once a week!! If not bug me on msn or where ever and tell me to update my blog..please, please please, I want this blog to be a big hit and successful. My goal by the end of this year is to have a certain number of audience who weekly checks my blog for news, gossip and more news about my life. I want my blog to be one of those blogs you check weekly, regularly like those blogs I check lol. Anyways I hope and wish this would come true. So, first off, I would need to promote my blog.....the question is where...help anyone?!?!?! =) Anyways, feel free to add/ contact me on msn: turtlelava@hotmail.com hope to here from you guys!!! =) Happy New Year again!!!!!!! =)

No comments: