Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

2 Weeks in

2 weeks in......its pretty chill, im meeting new KIDS lol yes kids, they're practically 17-18 yr olds fresh out of high school, and i can't even go out with them! lol ugh anyways, there was this cute boy that sat beside me today, his name is ellie....so gay hahahaha his name i mean, anyways, he's cute and straight....meh, good eye candy =P i hate them tho, they are such a tease, but whatever, I'll have fun with what im offered! my professors are pretty chill as well... OMG one of my profs was like "you look SOOOO familiar, where have I seen you before?" I was like, im a server and I work for retail so I do with high traffic stores so you prolly saw me in there....but at the back of my mind....he has prolly seen me in a gay bar somewhere LOL and he was eye-ing me all night...LOL I BET! hahaha it was way funny, my friends that were with me when he asked me this thought it was so stalker-ish of him hahahaha anyways he knows one of my coworkers in the restaurant so prolly he's not a stalker, OH and he lives around my gym so he prolly seen me there as well.......he looks/talks really gay tho, but he has daughters and whatever....hmmmm but then again, gays can have families too...whatever, he prolly is one hahahaha my gaydar is always on! lol.....my classmates are nice so far, really open to new stuff and whatever lol =) its fun......work wise, I dont think i can handle 2 jobs...=S its really gonna be stressful, like right now, 2 weeks in, im really tired and i lack sleep, cause of work =S I kinda wanna quit one job, then I can work at my prof's restaurant lol...thats HOT lol....love life wise.....NADA, single, been rejected uhm 3 times IN 2 WEEKS!!! JUST MY LUCK! whatever, HE WILL COME =) OMFG I JUST GOT A POSTING FROM CRAIGSLIST FOR ME yesterday! i was shocked, I told my friends and they thought it was creepy and stalker-ish but i must admit, it boosts your confidence and its kinda hot =P anyways thats about whats been happening to me =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mav...it's ithacat (J) -- l'll be in Toronto this weekend. Sure you're busy but...? Ithacat07@aim.com--for old times?